If you can’t make a trip to Costco don’t fret, you can make this light and delicious quinoa salad at home.
Costco’s Quinoa Salad can be easily made by preparing quinoa and lentils ahead of time and tossing together with finely diced vegetables and a tangy lemon vinaigrette.
What Is Costco’s Quinoa Salad
Located in the deli you will find a delicious salad that is healthy, light and full of flavor.
The salad has a base of quinoa and lentils with freshly diced vegetables tossed in a lemon vinaigrette.
What Makes Costco’s Quinoa Salad So Good
The tangy vinaigrette paired with crisp vegetables and protein rich quinoa makes this salad a tasty versatile dish.
Quinoa salad can be eaten in many different ways, by itself of course for a convenient meal, as a side dish, or tossed into a pita or wrap for a quick sandwich.
How Do I Make Costco’s Quinoa Salad
Ingredients For Costco’s Quinoa Salad
Let’s look at the ingredients that are needed to make this quinoa salad.
- Red Pepper
- Baby Kale
- Olive Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Maple Syrup
How To Make Costco’s Quinoa Salad Step By Step
- Prepare the quinoa according to the package and let it cool completely
- Cook the lentils and let them cool completely
- Finely dice all of the vegetables
- Make the lemon vinegarette
- Toss all of the ingredients together
- Season with salt and pepper
- Store in fridge (the salad tastes best after it has sat in the fridge for at least a few hours)
How Long Does Costco’s Quinoa Salad Last
The quinoa salad will stay fresh in the fridge for up to four days.
How To Store Costco’s Quinoa Salad
Store the Costco’s Quinoa Salad Copycat in the fridge in an airtight container.
What To Serve With Costcos Quinoa Salad
While this salad is a delicious meal on it’s own, here are some ideas of what you can serve with the salad.
- Grilled marinated tofu
- Veggie burgers
- Veggie Dogs
- Fresh Fruit
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Fried Eggs
- Hummus and Crackers
I love having a large container of salad in the fridge to pick at, especially in the summer.
This quinoa salad shines because it is full of hearty protein, fresh vegetables, and doesn’t wilt overnight.
Other Articles You May Enjoy!
How To Make Costco Quinoa SaladCourse: Mains, Salads, Sides, Summer RecipesDifficulty: Easy
Fresh and tangy quinoa salad with perfectly diced vegetables.
3 cups of cooked quinoa
1 cup of cooked lentils
1 diced tomato
1 diced red pepper
1 small cucumber diced
1 cup of baby kale
1/4 cup of parsley
3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
Juice of one lemon
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Prepare the quinoa as directed on the package and let it cool completely
- Prepare the lentils as directed on the package and let cool completely
- Finely dice the vegetables
- Combine all dressing ingredients
- Toss all ingredients to combine
- Add salt and pepper