Chocolate Christmas Bark is one of our family’s favorite treats to make during the holiday season. It’s a fun and easy activity that the whole family can enjoy.
Homemade food gifts are some of the best gifts to give and receive.
Christmas Chocolate Bark Supplies
My kids and I love the creative aspect of making chocolate bark. You can top the bark with any of your favorite toppings. Some of our favorite topping ideas are.
- Christmas Spinkles – Ugly Sweater Style
- Christmas Sprinkles -Blizzard Style
- Chritmas M & M’s
- Candy Canes
- Oreo Cookies
- Mini Marshmellows
Fun Chocolate Facts
Which Holiday do you think has the highest chocolate sales? I thought for sure it would be Valentine’s Day with all of the chocolate heart boxes. Easter grabs the top spot, then Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Halloween.
Step By Step Video On How To Make Christmas Chocolate Bark
Let’s Make Some Christmas Chocolate Bark
- Melt the Semi-Sweet Chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave for 30-second intervals stirring in between
- Spread the chocolate into an even layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Put the pan in the fridge until it solidifies
- Gather your toppings
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave
- Spread the white chocolate layer over the semi-sweet layer
- Sprinkle the toppings over the white chocolate layer
- Put the pan into the fridge or freezer to cool
- Once solid break into bark pieces
How Much Does Chocolate Bark Cost?
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate $ 1.88
- White Chocolate $ 1.88
- Sprinkles $ 1.48
- Candy Canes $ 1.00
For 20 servings this recipe totals $ 6.24
The per serving price is $ .31
Used To Make Christmas Chocolate Bark
This site includes affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
How To Make Chocolate Christmas Bark – An Easy Gift Idea
Delicous and festive Christmas Chocolate Bark
12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
12 oz White Chocolate Chips
Crushed Candy Canes
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave for 30 second intervals stirring after each
- Spread the melted chocolate in an even layer into a parchment lined baking sheet
- Place in the fridge to cool until solid
- Prepare the toppings
- Melt the white chocolate chips over a a double boiler or in the microwave for 30 second intervals stirring after each
- Spread the white chocolate over the semi-sweet chocolate
- Sprinkle the toppings onto the white chocolate layer
- Put in the fridge until solid
- Break the bark into pieces