We all enjoy a good breakfast spread full of pancakes, eggs, potatoes and fruit. As a vegetarian what are the best options at IHOP.
IHOP is known for its pancakes and luckily they are vegetarian friendly along with eggs your way, omelettes, french toast waffles, buritto bowls and crispy french fries.
Table of Contents
Can Vegetarians Eat At IHOP
Vegetarians have plenty of options to choose from at any time of the day.
How Easy Is It To Order As A Vegetarian At IHOP
It’s very easy ordering as a vegetarian at IHOP. The menu and online ordering system are very easy to understand and make it easy to customize you order.
Does IHOP Have A Vegetarian Menu
IHOP does not have a separate vegetarian menu but, there are many different vegetarian-friendly options on the main menu.
Vegetarian Options At IHOP
- French Toast
- Crispy Potatoes
- French Fires
- Breakfast Burritos
- Burrito Bowls
- Milk Shakes
- Sauteed Vegetables
Best Vegetarian Options At IHOP
The best vegetarian options at IHOP are the classic pancakes and the spicy poblano omlete without meat.
What Are The Best Vegan Options At IHOP
The best vegan options at IHOP are avocado toast and crispy hashbrowns with sauteed veggies.
Does IHOP Serve Breakfast All Day
At IHOP you can order any of the breakfast items on the menu at any time of the day.
Can I Order Lunch And Dinner At IHOP At Any Time Of Day
In addition to being able to order breakfast at any time of the day, you can order the lunch and dinner items anytime.
What Does IHOP Have For Vegetarian Breakfast Options
Pancakes And Crepes
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Mexican Tres Leches Pancakes
- Cupcake Pancakes
- New York Cheesecake Pancakes
- Double Blueberry Pancakes
- Strawberry Banana Pancakes
- Strawberry & Cream Crepes
- Swedish Crepes
- Mozzerella Sticks
- Crispy Grilled Cheese
- Kraft Maccaroni and Cheese
- Orginal French Toast
- Beligan Waffle
- Spicy Poblano Omelette (order without beef)
- Big Steak Omelette (without steak)
- Chicken Fajita Omeltte (without chicken)
- Colorado Omelette (without meat)
- Bacon Temptation Omelette (without bacon)
- Spinach And Mushroom Omelette
- The Classic Burrito (without meat)
- Country Breakfast Burrito (without meat)
- Spicy Poblano Burrito (without meat)
- Southwest Chicken Burrito (without meat)
- New Mexicao Burrito (without meat)
- Shredded Beef Burrito (withtout beef)
- The Classic Burrito Bowl (without meat)
- Country Breakfast Burrito Bowl (without meat)
- Spicy Poblano Burrito Bowl (without meat)
- Southwest Chicken Burrito Bowl (without meat)
- New Mexico Burrito Bowl (without meat)
- Shredded Beef Burrito Bowl (without meat)
What Does IHOP Have For Vegetarian Sides
- Crispy Potatoes
- Crispy Potato Pancakes
- French Fries
- Buttered Toast
- 2 Eggs
FAQ’s About Breakfast At IHOP
Are The Pancakes At IHOP Vegetarian
The wide variety of pancakes offered at IHOP are vegetarian-friendly.
Are The Pancakes At IHOP Vegan
The pancakes at IHOP are not vegan-friendly since they contain both milk and eggs.
Are The Crepes At IHOP Vegetarian Or Vegan
The crepes offered at IHOP are suitable for vegetarians but, are not vegan friendly since they contain milk and eggs.
Can I Create My Own Pancake,French Toast, Waffle Or Crepe Combo Without The Meat
The create your own pancake, french toast, waffle, and crepe combos have a required meat item. If you want to order pancakes with egg and hashbrowns it’s possible to order them as side dishes.
I would still ask to order the combo and remove the meat because the price point is less for the combo.
Are The Waffles At IHOP Vegetarian Or Vegan
The waffles at IHOP are vegetarian but, they are not vegan since they contain both dairy and eggs.
Can I Order The Omelettes At IHOP Without Meat
You can completely customize all of the omelets offered at IHOP, including removing the meat. The best omelet options are the vegetarian Spinach and Mushroom omelet and the Spicy Poblano Omelette without meat.
Can I Order An Egg White Only Omelette At IHOP
You can replace the eggs in your omelet choice at IHOP with egg whites.
Can I Order A Burrito Or Burrito Bowl Without Meat
You can customize your burrito or burrito bowl at IHOP to exclude all meat products.
Does IHOP Have Fruit
IHOP has a seasonal fruit option on its menu.
Are The Hashbrowns At IHOP Vegan
The hashbrowns at IHOP are vegan-friendly.
Are The Crispy Potatoes At IHOP Vegan
The crispy potatoes at IHOP are vegan.
Does IHOP Have Vegetarian Lunch Options
- Mozzerella Sticks with Marinara Sauce
- Cheese Crusted Grilled Cheese Melt
- Crispy French Fries
Does IHOP Have Salads
IHOP has one salad option on its menu a Chicken & Veggie Salad.
Are The French Fries At IHOP Vegan
The Crispy French Fries at IHOP are vegan.
Does IHOP Have Seafood
Many vegetarians still consume seafood as a part of their diets. IHOP has the following seafood item on its menu.
- Grilled Tilapia Dinner
Does IHOP Have Any Vegetarian Kids Meals
IHOP has a small selection of fun kid’s meals that are vegetarian-friendly when the side of bacon or sausage is removed.
- Silver 5 (mini pancakes with eggs, ask for no bacon)
- Jr. Cupcake Pancake Combo (without meat)
- Funny Face Pancake Combo (without meat)
- Kraft Macarooni and Cheese with applesauce
Does IHOP Have Any Vegan Kids Meals
Unfortunately, IHOP does not have any vegan kids meals. You can put together a vegan-friendly meal for your child from the small selection of vegan options.
Does IHOP Have Any Vegetarian Desserts
The pancakes, waffles, crepes, and french toast are often enough of a sweet treat. If you are interested in a vegetarian dessert. IHOP offers a nice selection of classic milkshakes.
What Does IHOP Have For Syrup Flavors
- Classic Maple Syrup
- Sugar Free
- Strawberry Syrup
- Butter Pecan
Not every IHOP location will carry every flavor of syrup.
Does IHOP Have Real Maple Syrup
It’s rare to find real maple syrup in restaurants. The majority of IHOP locations carry processed maple syrup containing corn syrup.
What Are The Vegan Options At IHOP (X)
- Crispy Potato Cakes
- French Fries
- Toast (with jam, without butter)
- Fruit cup
- Sauteed Veggies (as for the omlete veggies without the omlete)
Vegan Meals Ideas At IHOP
Even with a limited amount of vegan options at IHOP, there are enough for some filling and flavorful vegan meals.
- Avocado toast with sauteed veggies and a fruit cup
- Hashbrowns with sauteeed veggies and a fruit cup
- Toast with jam, crispy potatos, avocado and fruit
- Crispy potatos, broccoli, corn, avocado and fruit
- “Homemade Sandwich” toast, avocado and sauteed veggies with french fries
IHOP is a solid choice for a vegetarian that is craving an abundance of breakfast foods. We all can enjoy a little breakfast for dinner from time to time.
As a vegan, even though it looks like there is a slim selection you, can form some filling meals with both sweet and savory components. That’s more than some other restaurants offer.